Saturday, June 02, 2007

There's a reason we're here

Daddy & mummy are damn funny yesterday night.
Cos dad wanted to buy music at Soundbuzz, convinced him not to.
Told him that we can download for him, for free :)
So they were deciding on what song to download.

MUM: Eh, who's that woman singer ah?
DAD: The brown hair one issit?
MUM: Ho something something.
DAD: Her husband in the church one right.
MUM: Yahyah! City harvest I think.
ME: Its HYS*, hahah.
MUM: Yes her her!
DAD: Eee I dont like me.
MUM: I also, eeee.

Ha ha, no offence to CHC people. Just a little joke :D

Wetnt out for dinner just now, near Clementi.
While we dinnering, some ball fell from the multi-storey carpark.
& knocked onto our table & hit my sister's eye.
I dunked my head & looked up to the sky.
How stupid. How can a ball fall from the sky, -.-
Everyone was damn shocked & they all looked at the carpark.
Ha ha, my brother also got pecked by a parrot.
That 3 minutes of drama was fricking hilarious :D

I think dad's onto me of my missing ipod already.
This morning, he asked about my ipod. I said its in my room.
:(
24th July till my ipod comes back. Countdown countdown!
I seriously hope my dad dont notice about it :D

Anyways, going overseas in about 2 more days from today.
Will be back by next Friday. Tsk, so damn long man.
Gonna leave all my cca work to the rest of the ex-cos.
Ha ha, damn evil. I havent instructed them on what to do.
Oh well. Talked on the phone with him at 2 plus, haha.
Okay, goodbye all! IMU*

No comments: